Wednesday, February 18, 2009

3

Post office guy: I love your sweater, where did you get it?

Me: My mom made it for me.

Post office guy: Man, you're lucky. I've been looking for a sweater like that for my wife but they range from $200 - $1000.

Me: Wow!

Post office guy: Yeah I know. My wife went to Iceland when she was in high school and got a sweater like that and it was her favorite sweater of all time. So I wanted to give her a new one.

Me: Does your wife knit?

Post office guy: No, but my daughter knits.

Me: You should definitely get your daughter to knit your wife a sweater like this. It's both cheaper and more personal.

Post office guy: Or I could barter with you for your sweater in exchange for some postage?

Me: Not happening dude, not happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment